9.19.2012

Update! I'm alive!

Hello everyone! Wow! It's been so long since I've been able to update this blog, but a renaissance is definitely on the horizon. I do apologize, since I haven't been able to post as often (or at all! Haha) due to lack of consistent internet access, which of course is not a good excuse but there you have it :)

To those of you who had consistently followed this blog, I do thank you. And to those who followed up on the lack of activity (teehee, my bad), more thanks are in order, since they made me see that this blog DOES have some life :D And that means YOU, dear reader, so thank you!


Now, on to the MAKEUP MAKEUP MAKEUP business.... What's been going on since I went offline? Well, several shoots and a few paid makeup gigs are all under my belt this past year. And there are more coming up! This week alone, I will have an SLR on hand to shoot a couple of friends, who have obliged to model for my makeup ideas :) Posts about that will be here within this month, I swear! So many people are busy, that the conceptual shoots I had scheduled since a year ago had to be postponed several times because either I or the photographer/stylist/model was really busy.

I've also had to "stay" in school (as opposed to graduating on time this year), but that is giving me opportunities, such as more time to acquaint myself with the industry of Architecture, as well as getting a legit job as a host to an Architectural show on TV. Hooray!

So for those of you who have been waiting, I shall, bit by bit, be updating and uploading A LOT of the stuff I've had piled up from this year. Stay tuned! Don't forget to leave any comments, questions and suggestions :)


Lots of Love,
Idishiwids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment