1.04.2013

New Site for the New Year!

Hey guys! Sorry to have been on a sabbatical. Not having a decent camera can really affect some serious blogging. The old Casio EX-Z90 that I started out with was stolen while I was partying at Fiamma, while my camera after that, a Casio EX-Z550, fell on the floor from quite a height and the repair store MOVED without giving me back the camera or leaving any return address -.-




BUT, hopefully I will get either model again within the next months, or possibly a newer model, an EX-Z800 :) For those of you who are curious, I buy from Casio because I really like the programmable features and the built-in Best Shot scenes, such as ID Picture mode and Keystone, which automatically straightens any pictures of documents I take, even if the photo was taken from an angle :) Very useful for architectural plates!

Anyway, to start out 2013, I decided to move my makeup portfolio to an independent site, so that I can keep blogging here and also have an archive of the work I've done over the years. So, after a few days of tinkering, here is my brand new online portfolio!

http://iannmonzon.wix.com/makeup

I do hope you guys keep checking out this blogspot site, as I will begin updating it again, as soon as I get my new camera :)

Upcoming posts include:
  • Maybelline Cat Eyes Mascara
  • Nichido Professional Brush-tip Eyeliner Pen
  • e.l.f Eyeshadow Palettes
  • Maybelline Mineral Pressed Powder Foundation
  • Myra E Moisturizer 
Also upcoming are blogs about the foloowing:
  • Eye makeup techniques 
  • Contouring 
  • Using Clear Tape as a beauty product (I swear, my new HG hahaha)
  • Exfoliation
  • Priming the skin for makeup application

Phew! For now, I hope you like my new site, and hope to hear more from you readers! Ta-ta for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment