7.08.2011

Shoot: Deconstruct with UP Architecture Forum

This was by far the most work I've done in a single shoot, and it was a lot of fun :) Models walked in and out and each look had to be a bit unique for each person.

The shoot was for the posters of Deconstruct 2011, an annual back-to-school party hosted by the UP Architecture Forum. Most of the "crew" were my college classmates, so it was a lot of fun!


For more information regarding this shoot, read Nina Pilapil's post here :) These photos are directly from her blog :)






Photographers/Creative Directors were Dino Villarica and Miguel Banal, both from the UP College of Architecture, and both very very very fun to work with :)



Makeup concept was Glam Unleashed/Beastly/Wild, so I stuck with a slightly dark eye with a bright pop of color. I did makeup for three girls and three guys, and I definitely had fun playing around with colors.

 With Rica (below), I did a bright electric blue eye. She's soooo pretty, btw haha. She also has this gorgeous volumized hair :)
Photo courtesy of Nina Pilapil

Photo courtesy of Nina Pilapil

Photo courtesy of Nina Pilapil

Photo courtesy of Nina Pilapil

For Pau, I did an emerald green eye (which coincidentally matched her top hahaha). She has such intense eyes! I barely had to use liner or mascara :D
Photo courtesy of Nina Pilapil

Photo courtesy of Nina Pilapil
 I don't have photos of the other models I worked with, but I'm glad I was able to at least find some documentation (c/o Ms. Pilapil!) because this shoot was so much fun and a great learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment