7.30.2011

I Just Had A Good Hair Day :)

Oh alright, it sounds pretty random and insignificant, but having permed hair means I usually get a messy bunch of frizz by the end of the day! But today, I tried out a very (stupidly) simple solution, and it worked, and my hair was amazingly bouncy and defined after 18 hours of moving around :)



I prefer curly/wavy hair than my original straight hair, because it looks much more natural on me for some reason (or so people have said). By the way, I get my hair done at Azta Urban Salon (color by Mr. Mody, cut by Mr. Andy and digital perm by Mr. Jo). No one else has touched my hair since 2005 haha! That's probably why the past two years I've been chosen by them as an "ambassador", which by default means I get to be a guinea pig sometimes heehee!

Best way to maintain permed/digipermed hair? CONDITION. Hahaha. I don't like using mousse or whatever, but I do use setting sprays and anti-humidity creams. Today just turned out better than usual :D

7 comments:

  1. looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May nagbahagi sa akin ng mura at madaling paraan para i-maintain ang kulot na buhok. Magsuot ka lang daw ng brip o panty sa ulo mo habang natututulog ka. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Kuya Dodot! That would hypothetically work, but maybe better with a shower cap or hairnet? Haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Game ano yung simple solution na yun? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monea Curl Defining Cream is also nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I've tried Monea Curl Defining Cream and it is really good, especially when you consider how affordable it is. Light formula compared to most gels or creams. (However, I have really thin strands, so even this cream weighs my hair down sometimes. So I have to use as little as possible) Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5 words --- I JUST LOVE YOUR CURLS!:D

    Would you mind sharing which conditioner works best for your digipermed hair?:D

    ReplyDelete